General Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts for Songmotional. This includes music consulting, music research, conception, composition, editing of existing works, arrangement, layout, production and recording studio work, unless otherwise agreed in writing. They are deemed to have been agreed upon if they are not immediately objected to.
2. The contracting entity is the person who has ordered the implementation of the production, in writing or verbal, even if the invoice is issued at his request to a third party; The client is fully liable to the third party for the invoice amount.
3. The mentioned prices are including 19% VAT.
Our current founding offer (valid till 31th of March 2017) includes VAT. There are no additional costs.
I. COPYRIGHT OF USE
1. All musical compositions of Songmotional will be registered at the performance rights organization GEMA in Germany and will receive an individual title. The customer can publish the music video on social media platforms if he indicates the source (production: songmotional.de, composed by: name of the composer).
A commercial use of the work purchased by Songmotional - no matter what form - by the client itself or by third parties can only be done with the written permission of Songmotional. This also applies to music material which has been digitally or otherwise altered or distorted by the customer or by third parties. Any further use is to be remunerated according to prior agreement and will be invoiced separately.
2. The client has the consent for the recording and storage of the videos among the people shown regarding one’s own image and basic personal rights (in case of children- the legal guardian). Songmotional is not obligated to check to the extent at which the content of ordered works violates legal regulations. If this is the case, the customer is liable for all resulting disadvantages or damages and keeps Songmotional free from claims of third parties.
II. WARRANTY / IMPROVEMENT
1. Claims for damages only become due when the purchaser can show intent or gross negligence on the part of Songmotional.
2. The Contractor's obligation shall be suspended as long as the provision of the Service is substantially impeded or rendered impossible for reasons beyond his control. Liability for damages or delayed delivery due to force majeure is excluded.
III. CONTRACT NOTICE / PAYMENT
The invoice amount is due when the order has been placed and your video files are uploaded to Songmotional. Songmotional offers you the following payment methods:
1. Payment in advance. If you choose this method of payment, we will give you our bank account in a separate e-mail and deliver the Music-Video after payment received.
2. Invoice. Invoices must be paid within 14 days. The client is in delay if he does not pay his bill within 30 days after receipt of the invoice or equivalent payment requests.